All the WPA’s recommended advice, information and guidelines relating to COVD-19 can be found on this page.
It is important to note that the WPA’s advice, information and guidance is, at all times, governed by the information we receive from both the Welsh and UK Governments.
COVID-19 Related Information
- Public Health Wales: Coronavirus (COVID-19) |
- Welsh Government: Sport, recreation and leisure: guidance for a phased return |
- Welsh Government: Coronavirus Regulations – Frequently Asked Questions |
- Welsh Government: Keeping Records of staff, customers and visitors: test, trace, protect |
- Welsh Government: Travellers exempt from Welsh Border Rules |
- Welsh Government: Coronavirus Control Plan – Alert Levels in Wales |
- COVID-19: cleaning in non-healthcare settings outside the home |
- Create a coronavirus NHS QR code for your venue |
WPA Guidance for players and clubs can be found here