You can find all the WPA’s recommended advice, information and guidelines relating to COVD-19 on this page.
It is important to note that the WPA’s advice, information and guidance is, at all times, governed by the information we receive from both the Welsh and UK Governments.
COVID-19 Related Information:
- Public Health Wales: Coronavirus (COVID-19) |
- Welsh Government: Coronavirus control plan: revised alert levels in Wales (March 2021) |
- Welsh Government: COVID-19 alert levels | (updated 28/03/2021) |
- Welsh Government: Coronavirus Regulations – Frequently Asked Questions | (updated 28/03/2021) |
- Welsh Government: Keeping Records of staff, customers and visitors: test, trace, protect |
- Welsh Government: Travellers exempt from Welsh Border Rules |
- COVID-19: cleaning in non-healthcare settings outside the home |
- Create a coronavirus NHS QR code for your venue |
WPA Guidance for players and clubs can be found here: